- Additional information
IFAK BASIC Compact First Aid Kit Pack
Carry pack for holding essential first aid equipment. Can be strapped to the leg, hung from a belt or secured to a vest, backpack or other item supporting the MOLLE universal anchorage system.
Wearable first aid kit, attachable to the leg, belt or can be anchored to a vest or pack using MOLLE universal anchorage. Constructed from the highly resistant 500D nylon 6 IRR, and treated with a water repellent formula. Features a large front pocket for PPE such as gloves and masks, under which is a velcro panel for attaching identification badges. The interior is fitted with elasticated loops, two auxiliary rings and a mesh pocket with velcro closure flap. Designed to carry items such as scissors, tourniquets, haemostatic agents, pressure dressings, compressed gauze, non-ventilated chest seals, nasopharyngeal airways, thermal blankets, abdominal pads, various bandages, markers medical tape, gloves, alcohol pads, and wipes.
- Built from highly durable 500D nylon 6 IRR treated with waterproofing.
- Front pocket, perfect for PPE such as masks and gloves.
- Large velcro strip for affixing identification patches.
- Internal elasticated loops for securing and organising contents.
- Internal mesh pocket.
- Rope zip tabs for easy grip, even with gloved hands.
|Weight (approx)||0,2 kg|
|Dimensions (approx)||15,5 × 18 × 8 cm|
|Recommended maximum content (Kg)||2|
Pictures are only for reference. Colours may vary.