The EMT leg pouch is high capacity, versatile holster that not only frees up vital space on any waistband or belt, but provides additional options to stow critical emergency response equipment, ensuring these are always close on hand when needed.
Thanks to its innovative design, including a unique quick opening system, wearers are able to respond quickly and efficiently when medical materials are needed, safe in the knowledge that these items are easily accessible, while the pack remains securely fastened to the body even when running or during exercise.
The MOLLE universal anchorage panel on the rear of the pack provides a system to easily strap the holster to a multitude of other items such as rucksacks, belts, waistcoats and vests.
– Rear loop allows holster to be carried over the shoulder or on a belt.
– Fast and easy access to all contents, whether stored inside or using the external fasteners.
– Large top opening pocket.
– Removable front panel allowing personalisation.
– Variety of elastic loops allow intuitive and secure organisation of the packs internal space.
– Additional pocket to store a mini first aid kit.
– Transparent window for viewing contents without need to open pack.
Weight (approx) 0.67 kg
Dimensions (approx) 29 × 31 × 10 cm
Capacity (Liters) (approx) 5
Material 1000D POLYESTER
Recommended Maximum Content (Kg) 4.00
Tipo Shoulder Strap
Pouch is supplied empty.