- Additional information
Tarpaulin Rescue Backpack
Main body with peripheral zipper for full opening. Central tongue and two lateral bodies formed by eleven pockets designed to facilitate the classification of sanitary material (five of grid and six of transparent material).
It also has two large capacity side pockets developed to carry diagnostic material, as well as two external front pockets: the upper one designed for self-protection material and the lower one suitable for housing any type of defibrillator.
It also has a lower pocket with a waterproof case to protect it from extreme rain.
Made of tarpaulin, which gives the product impermeability and easy cleaning and disinfection both outside and in the interior material.
- Ergonomic main handle with velcro closure.
- Wide side pockets on both sides.
- Padded and adjustable backpack straps.
- Padded trellis.
- Large front pocket prepared to accommodate the defibrillator.
- Fold-out interior for convenient and quick access to instruments.
- Internal network compartments with transparent window.
- Waterproof backpack cover.
Available in Blue or Red
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Free delivery on all orders over €125 net.