PARAMED’S Tactical Backpack
€195.00 (inc. VAT €239.85)
PARAMED’s Tactical Backpack
This backpack opens completely, which allows you to work with it as if it were a “work table”, allowing quick access to the content thanks to its internal flap and its removable compartments.
- MOLLE system on the entire external part of the bag, both front and side, to be able to anchor additional pockets or various material.
- Extraction hole of the hydration bag tube.
- Tapes on the base to hold blankets, sleeping bag, mats, etc.
- Waterproof cover stored inside the base.
- Padded back panel with breathable grille.
- Internal pocket to house the hydration bag.
- Removable centre flap with multiple rubbers on one side and large capacity transparent pockets on the other.
- Isothermal ampoule with capacity for 68 ampoules.
- Five removable compartments with transparent window, according to the international color code for the classification of material and instruments.
- Inner tapes with hook and loop system closure to hold the oxygen bottle or manual respirator.
- USB charging area.
- Side compression or fastening tapes.
- Ergonomically shaped fluorescent plastic top handle with reflective bands night and day.
PARAMED’s Tactical Health emergency backpack designed especially for Emergency and Rescue workers that allows you to organize in a comfortable way all the essential medical material and instruments for rescues and interventions in mountains and areas of difficult access. The PARAMED’S tactical sanitary backpack offers complete freedom of movement to the user.
Although our PARAMED’S backpack has been designed for healthcare professionals and rescuers, like the rest of ELITE BAGS products, it is extremely versatile making it the ideal product for any professional who needs to organize their content efficiently and easily accessible.
|Weight (approx.)||3.20 kg|
|Dimensions (approx.)||31 × 47 × 22.5 cm|
|Capacity (Liters) (approx.)||32.70 L|
|Colour||RED, BLACK, BLUE, GREEN|
|Maximum recommended content (Kg)||15.00|