- Additional information
MED SLED VERTICAL LIFT RESCUE 25″ WIDE – (RED W/PRSETO BUCKLES AND RED BACKPACK)
The Med Sled 28″ Vertical Lift Rescue sled is the perfect product for hoisting or confined space rescue.
Equipped with a 9000 pound perimeter tether,
4000 pound cross straps and extremely durable sled all under 17 pounds with backpacks.
Made of HDPE resin for durability on the roughest of terrain.
The smaller Med Sled 28″ Vertical Lift Rescue PJ Sled has all of the same features as the 36″ VLR sled on a smaller platform
The VLR 28″ is great for deploying in more compact, tighter environments. Comes with optional patient restraint system.
FAST DEPLOYMENT- 60 SECONDS
- Integrated Hoist System for quick lifting (pre-assembled)
- Weighs less than 17.5 lbs.
- Utilizes High Density Polyethylene, a more durable material
- 9,000 lb. rated perimeter tether secures the inhabitant expediting the rescue process
- Utilizes 4,000 lb. rated cross straps with side release buckles for ease of use
- DeCon Capable
INTEGRATED HOIST SYSTEM
- Vertical – Horizontal Lift capability
- Hoist system rated to 9,000 lbs.
- Helicopter hoist straps included with sled
- No assembly required at time of deployment
Deployed Dimensions: 36”W x 100”L
Med Sled Vertical Lift Rescue 28″ wide Complete with:
- Red w/presto buckles
- Red Backpack