The Elite IBB’S compact waist bag provides a light weight and versatile emergency responders pouch that will hold a range of materials required when dealing with trauma, accidents or first aid situations.
The adjustable waist strap allows the bag to be held securely on the body without impeding movement, while leaving the critical items held within to be always at your fingertips.
A removable fold-over cover with high vis banding, keeps contents secure and provides protection to the contents.
This can be ripped off at any time to give easy access to those materials inside. Multiple pockets and compartments ensure items can be stowed carefully, organised and protected from outside contaminates.
- Protective removable flap helps restrain and compress contents.
- Detachable waist belt with adjustable buckle. Supports two semi-elastic detachable loops with snap button for mounting adhesive tapes, scissors or gloves.
- High visibility night and day reflective trim.
- Both zipped and open pockets with elasticated support straps.
- Built from tough padded fabric to protect contents and ensure durability.
- Long top and edge zip exposes contents by fully opening internal compartment. Hook & loop dividers can be used to compartmentalise this space.
- External loops and elasticated straps provide means to secure additional materials or accessories.
Weight (approx) 0.3 kg
Dimensions (approx) 20 × 16 × 4 cm
Capacity (Liters) (approx) 1.28
Material 1000D POLYESTER
Recommended Maximum Content (Kg) 1.50
Waist Bag is supplied empty.