- Additional information
Sterile Premierpads 3 sizes
- Non adhesive dressing
- For use with moderate to highly exuding acute or chronic wounds including; pressure ulcers, leg and foot ulcers, traumatic wounds, Surgical wounds, superficial and partial thickness burns.
- Gentle, low adherence, non linting wound contact layer allows fluid to pass freely into the dressing.
- PremierPad provides excellent wound exudate absorbency and retention.
- The dressing backing reduces risk of strike-through to minimise external contamination risks.
- To apply, stop any bleeding at the site before applying the dressing.
- Cleanse the wound and select a dressing pad large enough to provide a margin that reaches dry healthy skin around the wound site and apply.
- The dressing will need to be held in place with a suitable retention aid (e.g bandages or adhesive tape).
- The frequency of dressing change will depend on the clinical condition of the wound, the dressing should be changed if exudate penetrates the dressing.
- Latex Free.
- Single use.
Range of Sizes available:
10 cm x 10 cm
20 cm x 20 cm
20 cm x 40 cm
10 x 10cm, 20 x 20cm, 20 x 40cm
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
AEROcase Pro Emergency Backpack
Hum PCR Organisation Bag A4
Mini Octagon Beacon
Covid Pull Up
Nitrile Gloves (1 pair)
Free delivery on all orders over €125 net.