- Additional information
- Non adhesive dressing
- For use with moderate to highly exuding acute or chronic wounds including; pressure ulcers, leg and foot ulcers, traumatic wounds, Surgical wounds, superficial and partial thickness burns.
- Gentle, low adherence, non linting wound contact layer allows fluid to pass freely into the dressing.
- PremierPad provides excellent wound exudate absorbency and retention.
- The dressing backing reduces risk of strike-through to minimise external contamination risks.
- To apply, stop any bleeding at the site before applying the dressing.
- Cleanse the wound and select a dressing pad large enough to provide a margin that reaches dry healthy skin around the wound site and apply.
- The dressing will need to be held in place with a suitable retention aid (e.g bandages or adhesive tape).
- The frequency of dressing change will depend on the clinical condition of the wound, the dressing should be changed if exudate penetrates the dressing.
Range of Sizes
- Latex Free.
- Single use.
10 x 10cm, 20 x 20cm, 20 x 40cm
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Dry Powder Extinguisher 6kg
HR501- RADIAN AED Battery 4 Year
3M Littmann Spare Parts Kit – Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscopes – Light Brown
Chainsaw Operators Manual
Ear Model with Card
Free delivery on all orders over €125 net.