FACE MASK FFP2 RESPIRATORY PROTECTION
High quality filtering half mask of class FFP2, not reusable (NR). Certified according to EN 149:2001+A1:2009, with EU type examination according to regulation (EU) 2016/425.
- High quality filtering half mask of class FFP2, not reusable (NR). Certified according to EN 149:2001+A1:2009, with EU type examination according to regulation (EU) 2016/425.
- Made of 4-ply non-woven polypropylene with high particle filtration efficiency (PFE) and
- low breathing resistance at the same time. Anatomical fit for highest possible wearing comfort and maximum protection through very low leakage.
- Respiratory Face Mask FFP2
Material and components
- 4-ply non-woven polypropylene mask, consisting of:
- Waterproof outer layer made of PP spun bond.
- Second layer made of PP spun bond for additional filtration.
- Electrostatic PP melt blown layer for filtration of small particles.
- Hypoallergenic inner layer of PP spun bond for a comfortable skin comfort.
- With flexible aluminium nose piece with inner foam seal in the nose area w and elastic ear loops.
- Additional ear protector for optional connection of the loops at the back of the head.
- Comfortable and flexible design, which adapts well to different face shapes.
- Easy and natural fitting for optimal protection.
- Allows clear vision, even for users wearing glasses.
- Ultra-light, soft and comfortable to wear.
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE): ≥ 94 %*
- Total inwards leakage: ≤ 8 %*
- Inhalation resistance: ≤ 70 Pa at 30 l/min, ≤ 240 Pa at 95 l/min*
- Exhalation resistance: ≤ 300 Pa at 160 l/min*