- Additional information
Silk Medical Adhesive Tape
Available 1.25 & 2.5m x 10m
- Premier Silkpore tape is an Acetate based tape material with polyacrylate adhesive.
- Tears easily in clean straight lines, cross-wise and length-wise without fraying edges.
- This non stretch tapes that provides excellent protection and rigidity once applied.
- Breathable, making it gentle on the skin and reducing the risk of maceration.
- Can be written on, easy to trim-to-size, sticks well to itself and easy to use with gloves on.
- Always ensure skin is clean and dry before applying tapes, clip hair on the tape adhesion skin area if necessary.
- Consider using a stretchable tape if there is a risk of swelling.
- Do not encircle an entire limb with tape, subsequent swelling may affect circulation.
- Replace or reposition tape if swelling, oedema or loss of tension in dressing occurs.
- Always select a breathable tape where repeated taping is required, or the skin is fragile, this will help to reduce trauma/damage to the skin.
Intended Uses; Light strapping e.g immobilising fingers and toes. Securing dressings.
- Latex Free.
- Single Use.
1.25cm x 9.1m, 2.5cm x 9.1m