- Additional information
Practi-Powder® White 2 mL for clinical training, from Wallcur. Each 2 mL vial contains an unsterile white powder that dissolves in water. Some medications are unstable when stored in liquid form, requiring the drugs to be packaged in powdered from and dissolved prior to administration. Learn proper reconstitution procedures and small vial handling with Wallcur’s Practi-Powder® White 2 mL.
Qty: 40 vials – Sold individually
NOT FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL USE. FOR TRAINING PURPOSES ONLY.
- Small vial handling dexterity techniques
- Aseptic precautions specific to small vials
- Small vial air pressure changes / air replacement technique
- Multiple small dose calculations
- Simulate single or multiple dose vaccines
- Fractional dosage measurement
Programs: Nursing, Veterinary, EMS, and Pharm Tech programs
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Upper Limb Bleeding Control Model
Light Weight Wheel Chair
The Vertebral Column
Clear Therm Filter with Mouthpiece
Manual Suction (Single Use)
Free delivery on all orders over €125 net.