MED SLED VERTICAL LIFT RESCUE 36″ WIDE (RED W/PRESTO BUCKLES AND RED BACKPACK)
The Med Sled 36″ Vertical Lift Rescue sled is the perfect product for hoisting or confined space rescue.
Equipped with a 9000 pound perimeter tether,
4000 pound cross straps and extremely durable sled all under 17 pounds with backpacks.
Made of HDPE resin for durability on the roughest of terrain.
- Fast deployment, no assembly required
- Integrated hoist system for quick lifting (pre-assembled)
- Requires minimum deployment training
- Lightweight, 7.7 kg
- Minimum components enable immediate deployment
- Utilises high density and very durable polyethylene
- 4535 kg rated perimeter tether secures the patient and expedites the evacuation process
- 1818 kg rated cross straps with side release, quick connect buckles
- Decontamination capable
- Slides easily for safe and immediate evacuation
- Vertical and horizontal lifting bridle included
- Lifting bridle rated to 4535 kg
- Rapid deployment backpack with four exterior pockets included
- Packaged compact, ready for use, no assembly required
- FAST DEPLOYMENT- 60 SECONDS
- Integrated Hoist System for quick lifting (pre-assembled)
- Weighs less than 17.5 lbs.
- Utilizes High Density Polyethylene, a more durable material
- 9,000 lb. rated perimeter tether secures the inhabitant expediting the rescue process
- Utilizes 4,000 lb. rated cross straps with side release buckles for ease of use
- DeCon Capable
- INTEGRATED HOIST SYSTEM
- Vertical – Horizontal Lift capability
- Hoist system rated to 9,000 lbs.
- Helicopter hoist straps included with sled
- No assembly required at time of deployment
Deployed Dimensions: 36”W x 100”L
Back-pack and presto buckles not included