- Additional information
The Intersurgical i-gel Supraglottic Airway is a truly unique airway device that features a soft, gel-like, non-inflatable cuff. Representing the culmination of years of extensive research and development, the i-gel has been designed to work in unison with the anatomy and was inspired by the physiology of the perilaryngeal framework itself for an ideal fit. This design concept works in harmony with the patient’s anatomy and significantly reduces the risk for compression and displacement trauma. Additionally, the i-gel accurately and naturally positions itself over the laryngeal framework creating a reliable perilaryngeal seal without the need for an inflatable cuff. The design offers a safe and rapid airway management solution for routine and emergency scenarios.
- The i-gel® has a host of features that provide significant benefits to the patient and the clinician.
- 15 mm connector: Reliable connection to any standard catheter mount or connection.
- Proximal end of gastric channel.
- Clearly displayed product information: For quick easy reference, includes confirmation of size and weight guidance
- Gastric channel: The i-gel incorporates a gastric channel (except size 1), It provides an early warning of regurgitation, allows for the passing of a nasogastric tube to empty stomach contents and facilitates venting.
- Integral bite block: Reduces the possibility of airway channel occlusion.
- Buccal cavity stabilizer: Aids insertion and eliminates the potential for rotation.
- Epiglottic rest: Reduces the possibility of epiglottic ‘down folding’ and airway obstruction.
- The non-inflatable cuff: Made from a unique soft gel-like material allowing ease of insertion and reduced trauma.
Please choose from:
I-GEL ONLY or I-GEL Re-SUS Pack
|Size or Resus pack||
Size 2, Size 3, Size 4, Size 5, Size 3 Pack, Size 4 Pack, Size 5 Pack