Hand Held Pulse Oximeter
€145.00 (inc. VAT €178.35)
- Additional information
CMS60D Pulse Oximeter
The CMS60D Pulse Oximeter adopts Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology, which can be used to measure human oxygen saturation and pulse rate through finger.
The device is suitable for being used in family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare and physical care in sports, etc. (It can be used before or after exercise, but not recommended to use during exercising).
- Display of SpO2 value.
- Display of PR value and bar graph.
- Display of pulse waveform.
- With function menu.
- Adjustable screen brightness, adjust the volume of sound.
- PR sound prompt;Sound prompt
- Review function.
- Clock function.
- Battery power indication
- Low-voltage indication: the low power indication symbol appears when the voltage is too low to work.
- Data storage function, stored data can be uploaded to computer
- Data transmission in real-time.
- External SpO2 probe can be connected.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Free delivery on all orders over €125 net.