- Additional information
Contener manufacture controlled drug denaturing kits also known as DOOM kits, DOOP jars, CDD kits POM kits and drug destruction kits.
The denaturing powder solidifies in seconds creating a solid gel and rendering the drugs useless, the powder also contains a bitter tasting additive making it very difficult if not impossible to consume the contents.
Contener can bespoke manufacture any of the listed products including size and type of jar, colour of the denaturing powder.
30ml & 100ml
Controlled drug denaturing kit, single use, for the safe destruction of controlled drugs. Contains Drugshel™
Container for the denaturing of controlled drugs. Also known as doom kits or doop jars.
Controlled drug denaturing kit instructions;
- Remove container lid.
- Fill with medication, no more than half full.
- Replace the container lid & shake the powder around to ensure the powder has encased the contents.
- Again remove container lid, fill to capacity with water.
- Replace the container lid securely, shake thoroughly for 30 seconds and the contents will then congeal. Drugshel ™ has now been activated.
- Store in controlled drugs cabinet for 48 hours after activation.
- Dispose of via authorised medical waste contractor.
Once the agent has been activated, Drugshel ™ then prevents the retrieval and the consumption of the contents.
Drugshel ™ does not contain any harmful chemicals, the ingredients are neither toxic nor carcinogenic, making it one of the safest kits on the market.
Complies with the Misuse of Drugs Regulation (1985) Amended.
Do not remove or ingest the contents.
Keep out of reach of children.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Free delivery on all orders over €125 net.