CU Medical IPAD SPI Adult Pads
€62.50 (inc. VAT €62.50)
Adult defibrillation pads for the CU Medical I-PAD SP1 AED.
CU Medical I-PAD SPI defibrillation pads for adults, may also be used with children.
Approx 2 Year Shelf Life
- These pads are suitable for both adult and child use.
- The CU-medical I-PAD SP1 has a handy patient mode and can easily be switched from adult to child mode without changing pads.
- The electrode pads are packed in solid foil in order to keep the pads clean and safely kept.
- These electrodes are pre-connected, meaning that they can be attached in advance to the AED.
- Precious time will be saved at the time of an emergency rescue.
- Because the electrode pads are provided with a special adhesive gel they will not move or come off after attaching them.
- With children it is advisable to attach one electrode pad on the rear between the shoulder blades and one electrode pad on the breastbone between the nipples.
- These electrodes guide the energy level of the shock downwards in order to provide therapeutic benefit to smaller bodies.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on Defibrillator Pads and Batteries as they are Ordered from the distributor as required and have set Expiry Date.
If you need assistance, please call 0404 62111.