- Additional information
Beaty CRP Feedback
Survival of Sudden Cardiac Arrest depends on implementing the Chain of Survival.
The Beaty CPR Feedback device give you the reassurance that you are providing good quality CPR compressions by proving real-time audible feedback when a depth of 5cm is reached.
Beaty is a handy, compact and lightweight device, that you can attached to a keyring, store in a first aid box or keep in your glove compartment.
- Light and Compact
- Realtime CPR Feedback when you need it
- CE Compliant
- Ingress Protection of IP22 for dust and water
- Designed for real-time CPR
- Beaty runs on a 3v lithium battery that can last for more than 5 years on standby mode or 15 hours of continuous CPR
- Excellent addition to any first aid kit, AED carry case, or even to your keyring
- Beaty should only be used on patients 8 years and older
- Product is entered in the ARTG. ARTG 317432
How to use Beaty: How_to_use_Beaty
User Manual: Beaty_User_Manual
Technical Specifications: Beaty_Technical_Specifications
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Defib AED Pads Adult
Swiss Army Rescu Tool
Quick Plast Plaster Dispenser
Knee Support Small
Ruby Dual Head Stethoscope
Irish Standard Dressings
Free delivery on all orders over €125 net.