€600.00 (inc. VAT €738.00)
2 in stock
Category: ECG & Accessories, Training Simulators
- Additional information
Multiparameter Simulator (ECG Tester)
MS400 Multiparameter Simulator is a portable device, features in small volume and light weight. It can simulate accurately 12-lead ECG, Respiration, Temperature, 2-channel IBP or 4-channel IBP. And it can be tested in where the monitor is used.
- 1Simulate 35 kinds of arrhythmia (including Atrial, Ventricular, Premature Beat and Conduction Defects) and pacemaker waveforms (including Asynchronous, Demand Occ Sinus, Demand Freq Sinus, A/V Sequential, Non Capture, Non Function).
- Simulate four-channel IBP data.
- Simulate respiration signal with adjustable respiration rate, impedance and baseline impedance, and three kinds of apnea data.
- Simulate four kinds of temperature data.
- Simulate square wave, triangle wave, pulse wave and sine wave with adjustable frequency.
- Simulate standard ECG calibration, adult and pediatric ECG signal.
- ECG waveform complied with the standard of ANSI/AAMI EC13-2002, AHA, MIT ECG database, other ECG database and user-defined waveform data stored in TF card can be displayed by the simulator and exported to the equipments to be tested.
- Each waveform can be displayed by sliding the 3.5” TFT touch screen, easy to operate.
- Power supply: rechargeable lithium battery or linear adapter, which reduces interference.
- Optional operation modes: keys and touch screen.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Mini Light Bar High Intensity 24W
School Kids Wall Stickers
Paramedic Softshell Jacket with GREY Reflective Strips & Tetra
Russell Chest Seal
Emesis Bag Dispenser
Free delivery on all orders over €125 net.