- Additional information
Arryththm Simulation Box
MS400 Multiparameter Simulator is a portable device, features in small volume and light weight. It can simulate accurately 12-lead ECG, Respiration, Temperature, 2-channel IBP or 4-channel IBP. And it can be tested in where the monitor is used.
1) Simulate 35 kinds of arrhythmia (including Atrial, Ventricular, Premature Beat and Conduction Defects) and pacemaker waveforms (including Asynchronous, Demand Occ Sinus, Demand Freq Sinus, A/V Sequential, Non Capture, Non Function).
2) Simulate four-channel IBP data.
3) Simulate respiration signal with adjustable respiration rate, impedance and baseline impedance, and three kinds of apnea data.
4) Simulate four kinds of temperature data.
5) Simulate square wave, triangle wave, pulse wave and sine wave with adjustable frequency.
6) Simulate standard ECG calibration, adult and pediatric ECG signal.
7) ECG waveform complied with the standard of ANSI/AAMI EC13-2002, AHA, MIT ECG database, other ECG database and user-defined waveform data stored in TF card can be displayed by the simulator and exported to the equipments to be tested.
8) Each waveform can be displayed by sliding the 3.5” TFT touch screen, easy to operate.
9) Power supply: rechargeable lithium battery or linear adapter, which reduces interference.
10) Optional operation modes: keys and touch screen.