Anatomy and Injuries of the Hand and Wrist
€23.65 (inc. VAT €29.09)
- Additional information
ANATOMY AND INJURIES OF THE HAND AND WRIST
A detailed chart showing normal anatomy of the hand and wrist as well as common injuries. Each illustration is clearly labeled and injuries are textually described.
Anatomy and Injuries of the Hand and Wrist illustrates the following normal anatomy:
- Palmar view of the bones, muscles and ligaments of the hand and wrist
- Dorsal view of the bones muscles and ligaments of the foot and ankle
- nerve and blood supply to the hand and wrist
- deep dorsal view of the left wrist
- deep volar view of the left wrist
Anatomy and Injuries of the Hand and Wrist illustrates and describes the following common injuries:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Finger Maladies: Trigger Finger, Ganglion Cyst, Snuffbox Tenderness, bursitis and tendinitis
The chart also visually and textually describes movement about the wrist and fingers: flexion, extension, hyper-extension, supination, pronation, and thumb opposition.