Anatomy and Injuries of the Foot and Ankle
€23.65 (inc. VAT €29.09)
- Additional information
ANATOMY AND INJURIES OF THE FOOT AND ANKLE
A detailed chart showing normal anatomy of the foot and common injuries. Each illustration is clearly labeled and injuries are textually described.
- Anatomy and Injuries of the Foot and Ankle illustrates the following normal anatomy:
- medial view of the bones and ligaments of the foot and ankle
- lateral view of the bones and ligaments of the foot and ankle
- nerve and blood supply to the foot and ankle
- plantar view of arteries and nerves.
Anatomy and Injuries of the Foot and Ankleillustrates and describes the following common injuries:
- Forefoot injuries : bunions, Morton’s neuroma, bunionette (Tailor’s bunion), and hammertoe
- Midfoot injuries: Jones’ fracture, Chopart avulsion fracture, Lisfranc dislocation, metatarsal stress fracture
- Hindfoot injuries : Achilles’ tendon rupture, tarsal tunnel syndrome (which is becoming more common among snowboarders),calcaneal fracture and plantar fasciitis with heel spurs
- common sprains and factures
The chart also visually and textually describes movement about the ankle: inversion, eversion, dorsiflexion, and plantar flexion.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Free delivery on all orders over €125 net.