AED 3100K Monitored 24/7
Cardiolife with Rotaid Monitored 24/7 Monitored Cabinet
Indoors or Outdoors – Monitored for:
AED Self Tests, battery and Pad Expiry Plus GPS, Opening and Removal from Cabinet
Automated External Defibrillator + Rotaid 24/7 Cabinet
- Daily self-test function is available for battery, pads, and failure of circuit
- Easy 3 steps operation
1. Turn on the AED
2. Attach the electrode pads
3. Press the shock button
- Adult/child mode switch can reduce the energy for child use. No need to change the pad and require any other action
- Durable and compact. Complies with IP55 standard.
- Continuous VF analysis is available
- Fast analysis and charging – Less than 15 seconds from turning the power on to discharge
- 100% Compatible with Rotaid 24/7 Monitored Cabinet
Continuous VF analysis
Continuous VF analysis is available on AED-3100.
With this function, the ECG waveform can be analyzed even during CPR and energy charging starts before the shock is advised.
This helps you deliver faster defibrillation than ever before.
Fast analysis and charging
It takes less than 15 seconds from turning the power on to discharge.
Faster charging time helps you deliver energy quickly when VF is observed.
Instruction by voice, CPR timing sound 100 times / minute (option)
Indicator (green/red), shock button, adult/child key
Capacity: 200 discharges or 7.5 hours monitoring
Standby life: 4 years
Analysis time less than 8 seconds, minimum 4.5 seconds
Form turn on to discharge less than 15 seconds (with new battery)
Size 206(W) x 252(D) x 97(H) mm
Weight 2.3 kg with battery and pads, 1.9 kg without battery and pads
Vibration: MIL-STD-810F 514.5C category 4 and category 9, EN1789
Water and dust proof: IP55